Sunday, June 13, 2010
A Funeral and EFY!
Hey everybody!! I'm back! Sorry these past two weeks have been a little crazy. My Great-Grandma died two weeks ago, and this past week I have been to EFY! If any of you have not gone and still can GO!! It was the most amazing week of my entire life and I made some amazing friends and had some incredible experiences! Here are some pictures from that week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yippee!! I am so glad you had a great time at EFY - can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteyay! I want to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteWhen am I going to see you? I can hardly wait to hear all about it! I'm glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteThis is kind of different. Julie was really the first one to hear about my experiences and she lives 10 hours away whereas you Grandma and Jeri live only a half hour away! I know it's my fault, but I still think it's kind of ironic!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to see you tonight though! It's been way to long since I've seen you!