Thursday, September 2, 2010

Here in England! The Europe Trips begun!

Well like it says in the title we have finally arrived in London!! The weathers been gorgeous and we've made it to Hyde Park and Hampton Court! Yesterday was a little busy with it being arrival day and with Dad losing his wallet on the plane, the people losing our oyster cards, Adam hurting his side, and everybody being so extremely tired it was a little hectic.
Today has been so much better! We woke up late and got on the underground to Richmond, one of the most beautiful places we've been so far! We got on a little boat to Hampton Court and took a river cruise on the Thames to get there. It was so gorgeous and relaxing I felt like I could stay there all day. We got off and wandered around the old historic castle for hours. We went to the old Henry VIII part and the William and Mary II addition. All were so interesting but I enjoyed the newer part better. Well I would have added a few pictures but I can't seem to get them yet. I'll have my dad help me and then I'll add them to this post!
Cheerio!!!

2 comments:

  1. yay!! I am so glad you are posting about it! I hope you have a fabulous time and I am so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a post yesterday, but it doesn't seem to have appeared! I will be on a plane to join you in just a few hours. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete