Sunday, July 5, 2015

MTC (CCM) - June 25th

Okay this week I got my latina companion and then two days later I got a different latina companion haha :) so I have had four companions here in the CCM. How weird right! Both were so great and my current companion is from Venezuela. I'll be honest it's a little difficult to get to know someone when you don't know any normal words in the language. :) I have gotten to know her from a gospel persepctive though and she's so strong which has been a great blessing! Also randomly my camera started working again today so that's a blessing! I'll try to get pictures :) 
So this week I have been in a Latin district which means EVERYTHING is in Spanish! I have grown a lot in the language I think because of it, I still have a hard time understanding the others around me but I understand the teachers, probably because they are aware I don't speak the language. :) This week was so great spiritually, we went to the temple today and Tuesday and I learned SO MUCH!! I have also felt the spirit so so so strongly over the past week and it's a constant warm presence just testifying every moment that what I'm about to teach is true. yesterday we taught each other about prayer and I could feel the gift of tongues because I was able to fluidly say everything I wanted to and testify using the spirit. Guys that gift is REAL!!!  
So I leave on TUESDAY!!! I leave the CCM at 3 am Tuesday morning and then will stay at the mission home tuesday night. Wednesday I go to my first area. WOW. There are three other girls from my first district coming with me and then a few of the Latino/as as well :) It's going to be great and I'm so excited! I love you guys!!

Hermana Wride

No comments:

Post a Comment