Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Roosters Can Fly??

Okay all! How are you??? 

Guayaquil is loco as usual but we are still working to change the world! And the lives of the people in it.

First off, we saw something sooo weird! And I forgot to tell you all about it! So a couple weeks ago we were walking in the street and we saw a ROOSTER on the telephone wires. It was so weird! I had no idea they could fly.

So I am still in Esteros but with a new companion! There are now four sisters in the ward! My new comp is from Colombia and she is super sassy! Super sweet and super sassy. It is going to be quite the ride.

This week we talked with SOOO many people! We are opening up a new 'program' or sector here, so we don't have many investigators so we talked with EVERYONE! There are some amazing people and some really interesting people. It has been amazing to meet them all an find out more about their lives. I really think the best thing in the world is when you give someone a pamphlet or a book of mormon and then walk by them again later and they are reading it. That makes me SOOO happy! 

We are working with Secundo and Megan now. Secundo really wants to find the peace that the gospel brings and is really interested in the message, it has been such a blessing to be able to teach him. Megan came to church yesterday and was such a wonderful contribution!  She has no shyness and I just adore her!  These people are amazing! Honestly it is such an amazing gift to find those children of God who are ready to accept the message we have.  I just LOVE it!  Being a missionary is SOO hard, but to talk and to teach these people, makes it worth it. 

I love you all!! Thank you ever so much for the prayers and letters, the spiritual moments you all send me fill me every time I read them! KEEP MOVING FORWARD! LOVES!

Hermana Wride

No comments:

Post a Comment