Monday, March 28, 2016

Miracles of Opening Your Mouth

This week was soo cool!  So I made the goal to talk to literally every person I could and I did it and WOW it just felt so good.  I don't know why but the past few weeks I have just been terrified to contact which was so weird.  I prayed and asked for strength and wow, it was so so so easy and makes me so so so so happy!!  We were able to see a miracle this week through it too.  We were walking to visit a family in the mountains and walked by a couple cutting grass for their animals.  I waved and said hello and so did they, like really enthusiastically, and so we went and talked to them.  They were so open and friendly and we bore testimony about the restoration and how much God loves us and wants to help us find the right path.  They were so impressed they invited us to come back two days later.  When we went they were waiting for us, and searching for us (we got lost haha it is so hard to find houses when there are no house numbers or street names haha) and told us that they had felt something different and haven't been able to stop thinking about our message.  We explained the restoration in full and the spirit was so strong!  They even came to church on Sunday a half hour early!!  It was amazing!!  That Saturday that we taught them, before and after we just felt the spirit so strongly and being so happy and filled with light I think there were many others that noticed it.  We would just be walking along and say "Buenas tardes," like usual and the people would do a double take and then stop to talk to us, miracles!  That hardly EVER happens!  We were able to teach so many people and offer so many the blessing of the gospel!  That night Zoila came to the women's conference and the baptism beforehand.  It just so happened that it was one of her friends that was getting baptized and it made her so happy she invited them to her baptism which will be this Saturday!  WOW!  Also yesterday in church we almost ran out of chairs in sacrament meeting and then in Relief society there wasn't enough room for everyone!  It was amazing!  This wards is working so hard and we are working together and the miracles that are happening really are amazing!!  There are so many less actives that are coming to church and the ward members are bringing their friends and people are accepting!  I AM SO GRATEFUL TO BE A MISSIONARY AND TO BE HERE!  Also hearing about Mason in Brussels has been amazing and inspiring!  I love this work and I know it is true!  The joy that comes from being a part of it is incredible!  I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Love
Hermana Wride
My Companion with some ward members - I LOVE this ward!!

Fanesca- it is soo good! A traditional soup of 12 grains and fish that they make here for Good Friday. 

My Beautiful World!!

No comments:

Post a Comment