This week was awesome, we were able to see tons of miracles again. One investigator who was so confused last week that he said he didn't want to come to church again, watched the conference and this week he came to church and said he knows he needs to keep going.
We had nine investigators in church yesterday. Mayerli brought her best friend too who also wants to hear the lessons and they are so excited to go to church again. She turned 15 this week which is a big deal so we brought her cake and made her a card.
We also were able to put a new baptismal date with a new hermano who when we talked about priesthood authority told us that he accepted it all and we was so excited to be baptized. He reminds us every time we go by that he is getting baptized this 5 of Noviembre. What a blessing it is to be a servant of the Lord. I am so grateful for the time I have been given to serve him. I love you all thank you so much for the support!
--
Hermana Wride




No comments:
Post a Comment