About this week - Monday we did a Noche de Hogar (FHE) and
made cupcakes and did the reading the Christmas story by candlelight tradition
with a family in the ward. It really warmed my heart so much. I felt the spirit
so strongly when we were reading and I just really felt that Christ really came
and that he really paid the price for our sins and I was just so so so happy!! It also just made it feel like Christmas
again!
Tuesday was awesome! We found 7 new investigators and they
were all wonderful! A couple of
our new investigators came when we went to go help an elderly and very poor
lady move some furniture from her neighbor's house who was donating it to us.
We later went back by this house and the lady that had donated that stuff came
out to talk to us. I could tell
that she wanted to talk to us but wasn't sure how. Luckily we as missionaries are ALWAYS ready to talk. We talked to her, and her husband had
died the Friday before and she was giving away his stuff because it hurt her so
bad to look at it. We testified
that families can be together forever and then asked if we could come back and
visit her again. She readily
agreed! We also talked to another
lady who we had talked to a couple weeks before and she told us that when we
came the first time she felt so great and that our message had started to
change her life! WHAT?? That was a
very gratifying and spiritual experience! Great day.
Christmas Eve we preached and teached (hee hee) and it was great and then that night we played the candy bar game and did the
candles again in our house - it was so much fun! Christmas was fabulous! We went out and taught until 4 and then I talked to the FAM!
That was so fun! Afterwards, we
went and taught a little bit more and then went home and made mashed potatoes...sort
of...haha and opened our gifts to each other and then went to bed.
Oh no I am out of time! I don't know how
this always happens! But I love you all so much! I hope your Christmas was amazing! Something I learned this week. The spirit of Christmas really
just is the Spirit! If we are
always worthy of his companionship we can always have the Christmas spirit with
us.
LOVE YOU ALL
| Zone after our Christmas Gift Exchange - I got a magnet and a box of chocolates - Woohoo!! |




No comments:
Post a Comment