Thursday, May 19, 2016

Singing and Time for a Transfer?

Okay so this week seemed like three because so many things happened! 

Wednesday we had interviews with president, or we should have had interviews with president but then we ran out of time.  We were also told that Hna Moore, Hna Wise, Elder Tomlinson, Elder Alder and I would be singing in the training that would happen the next day so we went to work arranging a song and practicing.  I also learned that being a soprano they always want to give you the really important parts but that when you have stage fright every time you sing, it is just the worst idea.  I am still cringing over that high note.  Hahaha.  Oh well, live and learn.
The training from president the next day was a pure Machete!  I am not sure how to say that in English but it means chew someone out....I think or...I am not sure what else.  He talked so much about how we as missionaries have GOT to step it up in our obedience and in being true disciples of Christ.  It was so spiritual and kind of hurtful but in the end it helped so much! Before the training I just kept feeling lost as to what more I needed to do and why I just felt so down and depressed and then during the training I received all my answers.  Some weren't all that fun to hear but they were awesome to put in practice.  I really learned a good lesson there.  That the Lord is loving but strict.  His ways are hard and they are demanding, very demanding, but it is the only way to find happiness.  We also had a lot of really good lessons this week after and it was amazing to feel the spirit and really focus on that more than anything else.  Being worthy and listening to the spirit, something I also learned from the bishop here.  Also, President told me I will be leaving Monay, apparently he doesn't think any missionary should be in one sector for more than six months!  HOW SAD! LOVE YOU ALL!!! 

Love,

Hermana Wride

No comments:

Post a Comment