Miracles! I wrote the other week about the investigator in the bus stop. Well he accepted a baptismal date for 15 de Octubre and really wants to come to church. He was talking to his family about the church and inviting them too and he read the pamphlet we left him. He was so set on going to church yesterday but then got so sick they took him to the hospital and he wasn't able to come. Pray for him please! Satan does NOT want him to progress but we sure do!!
Also another miracle, the investigator who showed up to church last week, came in a suit this last week and had read THE WHOLE BOOK OF MORMON in one week!!! WHAT??? He said he still isn't sure if it is true and thinks it is because he needs to read it more deeply. We talked about the importance of reading and appyling the scriptures to ourselves like it says in 1 Nephi 19. He said he is going to read it in a month now and really study it out. WHAT A MIRACLE!!
Santiago as well is progressing SOO well! He has invited everyone in the world to his baptism and is so excited! He is sooooo prepared and we are sOOOOOOO excited for him! What an amazing missionary he will be after his baptism!
We are also working with another family that have been investigators for 2 years now and couldn't get baptized because they were just living together and couldn't get married because she wasn't divorced and he wasn't a citizen. Well this week her divorce salió! and he is going to be a citizen!! Just another month of paper work and they will be baptized! MIRACLES!!
Another family we are working with that come to church all the time but are just really hestitant to commit to anything are now reading the scriptures como familia! and they are progressing!
Another investigator who was soooo difficult and just didn't want anything to do with the church (but her dad did so we kept working with him) told us this week that she will come to women´s conference and she wants to learn more now. She thinks she is ready.
Oh there were so many more there just isn't time to write them all!! I am sooooo grateful for the opportunity I have to be here in Alamos and the amazing miracles the Lord has been sending us. He really does all the work. I know this is the Lord´s work. I have been amazed time and time again at the incredible answers he gives to his children and how little by little he guides us. I know my savior lives. I know he loves us, I know that the scriptures bring answers and that when we follow Him our path will be hard but worth it.
I LOVE being a missionary! and I LOVE coming to know Him, little by little. I LOVE YOU ALL!! Thank you so much for your prayers, we are seeing the fruits here in Alamos.
Love - Hermana Wride




No comments:
Post a Comment