Friday, September 23, 2016

Peace and Pants

I have no idea what happened this week.  I just don't remember, but I do remember that this week I worked really hard at giving my all for the Lord.  We still haven't seen a lot of the fruits from it but we are trying hard.  I just feel a lot of peace right now.  I worked really hard this week to understand the spirit better and it has been such a blessing.  We had a REALLY spiritual lesson with one of the recent converts who just doesn't have a testimony and was baptized basically for his girlfriend, who is now his wife, but we focused a lot on the life of Christ and the Book of Mormon to answer his questions and it was just soo cool.  I just felt the spirit working through me, and I know he felt it to. So at the end he committed to reading the Book of Mormon and praying about it.  We also had a great lesson with an investigator about the Family and she just loved our beliefs about the family.  It is such a blessing to be a member of the church!  

Today we also had a volleyball game with the Zone (so weird honestly).  I haven't played sports or put on pants in public for SOOOO long but it was fun.  Good week overall. 

Love - 
Hermana Wride

No comments:

Post a Comment